Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fun at the park

Lollipop Ladies new challenge is sour worms with the added criteria of sparkle.  My kids love this lollies, I don't know how they eat them. I have gone with the colours for this challenge and have added sparkle in my title and flowers.  The background paper is from Basic Grey.

My sparkly title on a banner I made from the Stampin up punch. I have distressed and inked the edges of my papers to make them stand out more. I had this orange cord in my stash which tied in nicely with this layout.

I love all the bright colours in this LO, adds to the fun Ella had in the park.


Here is the inspiration picture we used:
sour+worms+TLL+%2333.jpeg
We would love to see your creations over at Lollipop Ladies.

1 comment:

SD92 said...

Beautiful stuff!! Was in a scrapbook shop in perth today - thought of you :)
xx Samantha