Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Mummies

It's pretty busy here this time of the year with grape harvesting and so hubby is out all hours and catching up with sleep the rest of the day, so once the kids are in bed I have 'me' time. This always involves scrapping time and I have done a LO with the rest of the photos from my previous post of Ella playing with her doll. These 2 photos are also of Amy who has taught Ella to play and talk!

I did this LO for the challenge over at 123 February the challenge being:


the word/s are: FRESH or FREE
the colour: FUSCHIA
the technique: FRAYING or FRILLS
Great for a girly page

I wanted to make a LO which was fun and full of bits and pieces as that is what the girls do when they play dolls, lots of mess and fun. I have placed my journalling through-out my LO.
I used fraying to make a homemade fabric flower. I machined stitched a love heart in the middle and added a sparklet from Kaiser craft. I love how it turned out.
I added a fabric frill just to cover more of the criteria ☺. 
It's fun listening to these girls playing except when I hear myself talking when they talk to their dolls. I have to watch what I say. 

1 comment:

Nicolee said...

so super cute Elaine! luv what you've done with this mths criteria! thx for playing along at 123! x