Thursday, February 9, 2012

Motor bike fun

Wow another LO for the week, this morning I sat at my craft desk and enjoyed the sun coming in through the window, a beautiful peaceful morning.
Ella loves going for rides on the motorbike and would run to the bike every morning for a ride.
I did this LO for the challenge over at Sketches with a Twist which was a sketch with the twist to use something green.
Ella was always intent on waving before she went for a ride. I have used a number of papers I have had for a while. I used a rosette flower I got from my friend and a prima flower and some chipboard flowers from Stuff2Scrap which I have sponge inked.

My something green, a crocheted doily. I have done a love heart banner and used a clothing tag along with some paper flowers and a journalling tag.

I have a quiet weekend at home planned so hopefully I'll be back soon.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

this is adorable! The pics are sooo cute and I love the green crochet doily, very nice take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT this month :) Laurie SWAT DT

Lizzyc said...

oh this is really lovely! what a precious memory you have scrapped so beautifully! i love the green doilley! thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!

LisaB said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love the green crochet doily, it is a great accent!
Thanks for playing along
LisaB ~ SWAT DT

Raechelle Bellus said...

cute pics and a lovely layout! The corner cluster of emements is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with SWAT this month!

ddazzled71 said...

This is such a sweet layout! I love your heart banner and embellishment cluster in the top corner. Thanks for joining us at Sketches with A Twist and sharing such a wonderful take on the sketch and adorable photos capturing a fun family moment.
Danie - SWAT DT

Marelize said...

I haven't been very blog active lately, but I see you've been very busy creating awesome layouts Elaine! Love how different they all are.
Have a lovely weekend. :)

Kirsten said...

What a happy layout. The clusters are very beautiful.
Nice to see you again over at Sketches With A Twist.
Kirsten SWAT-DT