Monday, February 13, 2012

Special love

Amy and Ella love playing dolls, in fact that is all they play! They dress up, and take their dolls out and about.
I did a series of photos of Ella playing with her doll outside and did a LO for Scrap the Girls. The challenge consists of 3 requirements:

LOVE in the TITLE
TURQUOISE as the DOMINANT COLOUR and
CHIPBOARD

I have used turquoise doilies to make a pretty edge and have placed my photos in a line to create the series of Ella getting organized.

Another cluster for another LO ☺. My big flower is chipboard which I have covered with patterned paper, added it onto a paper doily with some more flowers, tag and twine. 

I have used more chipboard with this love heart. I had this gorgeous little wooden girl in my cupboard waiting for the right LO.

A title which so true, Ella shows so much love to her dolls;it's beautiful to see.

I have 2 more photos of Amy and Ella from this series of photos which I hope to scrap soon hopefully.

10 comments:

Kath Blommestein said...

What a lovely page Elaine - beautiful pics too!

donna said...

how cute! thanks for joining us at STG

Kath Blommestein said...

Hi again Elaine - can you please email me your address and I will send you a lovely pack of goodies!
K_Blommestein@hotmail.com.xx

SD92 said...

oh wow! that is gorgeous! love it a LOT. xx Samantha

Bellaidea said...

sweet photos and lovely page, thanks for joining the challenge at STG, best regards

Marelize said...

It looks fantastic Elaine! The pics are adorable. Thanks for playing along at STG! :)

Paula said...

Lovely layout...such cute photos! :)

Leonie said...

wow such adorable photo's and cute embellies thanks for joining in at STG.

F.T said...

This is such a wondeful idea, I like the photo of children and the knitting materials has been used for details.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards

F.T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.