But I have completed my CT work and today I'm sharing my work for the challenge at ARTastic.
The extra criteria is to make your own flowers.
I have done a page of Amy sitting by a fire we lit to burn off. We ended up having our dinner by it as a family, these are the moments I treasure and I hope my kids do too.
I have made my flowers from denim and tulle. The lace flowers I made by stitching a running stitch along the long side of the lace and then gathering till it sits in a round shape. This method can also be done with a strip of fabric. I have also added a doily behind one of the lace flowers and a yo-yo flower.
My butterflies are from Grant Archival, they are a mix and match packet so they can be built up, which are so cute.
Hope you feel inspired and join in with our challenge this month.

3 comments:
It's a great page Elaine - love your assorted fabric flowers and the butterflies are very cute too!! Was a fun challenge :)
Elaine your page is lovely! The butterflies and flowers work beautifully with your lovely photo of Amy.
Love your flowers!! And the butterflies are cute too!
Post a Comment