Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Girls only

First thing this month is to post my page for the ARTastic challenge this month. The inspiration painting this month is by Emma Hack.
The extra criteria is to use large bold patterned paper or paint. Of course you can use both!

















I have scrapped a photo of my girls with their cousins who often come to stay in the holidays.

Some texture paint using a stencil and a vintage picture from October afternoon.

We would love to see your creations during this busy time, lets face it scrapping is a good escape☺.

I'm having trouble uploading photos as it keeps saying I have run out of space. I've deleted photos and posts from my picasa web album but it doesn't seem to help, if you can help it would be much appreciated.


1 comment:

Marelize said...

What a gorgeous photo Elaine! Great design and love the banner. :)