Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sisters/Best friends

Finally I got to my craft desk to do a page for a current challenge. It seems so long ago that I sat down and scrapped and it feels like I have the mood back to do it. Yay. I even managed to complete this page with 4 kids around me making their own craft items and needing help.
I have done a page for the challenge at Once Upon a Sketch which is centred around The Start of something new. I have focused on a photo of my 2 youngest girls which shows the start of a great sisterly friendship.

The main papers I have used are My Mind's Eye-The sweetest Thing. I love the colours of this range. I have done texture paint onto some stamps and added some doilies and daisies from stampin up.

 My computer journalling which I scrunged up then pressed onto an inkpad.

 I just had to show off my homemade tag made with a shipping tag, layered with papers and lace and a little button to match.

Some sentiments which is in the paper pad from this range.

We are spending a lot of our summer holidays at home, relaxing and soon with daily trips to the beach for swimming lessons, so lots of family time, crafting, reading and swimming.
Hope you all had a good year and may 2013 bring you much joy.


6 comments:

phamil said...

How sweet, precious picture! This page just looks like candy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is so sweet!!!! Cute photo, and super fun details...love the bit of paint, too!! Gorgeous work! So glad you joined us at OUAS!!!!

Cathy said...

Such a cute LO Elaine.. love your adorable photo and your delicious layers!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :))

Sandie said...

What a lovely layout, loved the journaling, and all the elements you used.

Chantalle said...

Love this Elaine - so sweet and full of fun. Thanks for sharing with us at OUAS!

EFI said...

Lovely page with great details!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!