Friday, February 15, 2013

beach days

Hi there,

It's been nice with the kids back to school and the routine it brings, except I have now been struck with a flu I can't get rid off which is making it hard for me to get motivated.
I have done a page for the ARTastic challenge this month which is focused on this painting by Charles Meere,


Enjoying 2 weeks of swimming lessons during the summer break. We take a packed lunch and usually spend the whole day at the beach. This page used a lot of my bits and pieces which is good.


Hope to see your creations over at ARTastic and be in the running for some great prizes.

I have a page I've nearly completed, hopefully I can get some energy up to finish it and share it with you soon.

2 comments:

Marelize said...

Such a gorgeous layout Elaine! Love the beautiful colours and fun embellies. :)

Libby said...

Beautiful photos and such a fun layout! Love all the embellies! :)