Hello to my new followers, I hope you enjoy my pages as much as I admire fellow scrapbookers. What a wonderful craft to share.
For my latest page I scrapped photos of my son and husband playing backyard soccer. The photos weren't the best because of the time of the day and also cause of all the movement, but I so wanted to record this special time together. I did this page for Show us your Stuff. Besides the criteria of a handmade item, the page had to include the word excite/excited/exciting.
After stamping and texturing the background, I then used paper and diecuts from the range Fancy Pants-Little Sport to bring this page together easily.
Alpha stickers from the same range.
My handmade stars that I cut and stitched from felt. I love including my other hobbies into scrapbooking.
Some of the diecuts from the paper range and also the texturing I did using a chicken wire stencil.
Hopefully I won't be gone so long next time ☺.
8 comments:
Love all that texture and your stars are TOO CUTE!!! :-)
Gee, these photos stand out so beautifully against your bg & your stars are WAY 2 AWESOME:):):)
"wow'what a fun layout! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!
I just love the texture you have on your background, just beautiful. Melx
Oh this is so much fun I love your handmade embellies !
Thanks for playing along with us at suys
hahaha what great photos!!! The layout really speaks fun !!! well done!
Loving the photos and design of this layout, those felt stars are too cute! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!
Great photos! Love the textures on the layout and your handmade stars!
Thanks for playing along at SUYS x
Post a Comment