Saturday, March 16, 2013

Feeding time

We were talking to the children during dinner one night and they wanted to know all the little things that they had done when they were young and I realised how important it was to record even the little habits they done.
So I found photos of my youngest, Ella, having her routine plate of cereal. For this page I joined in with the challenge at Scrap the Girls. The challenge was to use Black, Green and White.

I'm not usually a green girl, but I loved this lime green background paper I found in my paper pile and it matched my photos really well. The chevron paper is the reverse of the black paper where I have put used black lace with the papers. 

I painted with gesso using a doily mask from Kaiser craft and stamped a background stamp over and around it. I have also used a felt black love heart I bought at a discount store. The tag I made using my cuttlebug.

A cute big button and some doily along with washi tape and some background stamping.

The weather has been cooler here and even some rain so it has been very cosy sitting my craft desk. I hope you are enjoying some craft time as well.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE it - the design is really, really nice & I love those tucked in touches like the heart....sooo important to do this. I've forgotten & now my 25 yo asks...& I really can't remember. So good on you:):)!!!!!!!

Marisa said...

Awesome page, just love the background and the lime green certainly does work every well with your photos. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

mytawnyinspirations said...

Love this colour combination. It looks so fresh! Great photos (and what memories!) The gesso doily stencil looks fabulous. Cheers, Di