We hit April with our feet running in our household with 3 birthdays, an anniversary in 8 days and then the kids home with school holidays. Lots of fun but very busy and so scrapbooking gets a bit hard for me to do, but I'm here to post for the challenge this month at ARTastic. We are getting more entries and it's a real pleasure to see each page. We would love to enjoy some more so feel free to head over to ARTastic and join in.
Here is my take on this inspirational painting by Australian indigenous artist Trevor Nickolls.
The extra criteria this month is to use the colours in the painting.
A page to show off a cute photo of my eldest with her best friend. These 2 are always there for each other. I have used all sorts of brands for my papers and embellishments to create this page.
I made a banner by punching love hearts and machine stitching them to my page. The tags are shipping tags which I have stamped with some Kaiser craft background stamps. I love the simplicity and ease that these can be made.
For those who have school holidays I hope you enjoy them with your kids.

3 comments:
This is a lovely LO...don't know if I'll have time to join in, but I ALWAYS love going on over & checking ou ARTastic!!! Your take is just adorable & that heart banner....yum!!!!! Like how you've got a few buttons spread around, too. Those things BREED in the cupboard, I swear:):)!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous work Ellaine! Love the heart banner!! :)
Delightful, happy, cheery photo set in a great layout. Love it. Cheers, Di
Post a Comment