Friday, June 21, 2013

Together

How are you all, we are enjoying lots of winter sun in the west and it nicely streams onto my craft desk. Bliss.
I have scrapped some cute photos a friend took of my youngest with her cousin who were busy getting up to mischief while camping. I have done this layout for Sketches with a Twist which was to follow the sketch

and use transparency.

I rotated the sketch once clockwise to suit my photos. I used photos for some of the circle elements and transparency paper for the others. A few buttons to add to the fun of the page.

The transparency I either stapled on or machine stitched with a zig zag stitch.

I hope the sun is brightening your day and everything is well.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is super cute...love the way you've stitched on the transparencies :):):)

Lizzyc said...

Hi..This is so cute, I love the circle photos, and the buttons..a very delightful layout! and thanks for joining in at SWAT too!!

annette said...

how sweet & gorgeous are those little poppets .. great LO .. thanks for taking up the challenge on SWAT .. cheers