Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood part 2

Good morning, well for us in the west of Australia. I have been busy scrapbooking; things I can't show you yet, but I have this page to share. The second page of my Little Red Riding Hood. I have done this page for the The Scrapbook Store Sketch. 



 Firstly I turned the sketch upside down. I have used the same papers as the first page, Simple Stories-Summer Fresh. For the background I cut the chevron paper into strips and angled them around my page. My photos are bigger than the sketch but I really wanted to fit these photos in together.

The basket is from the sticker sheet from this range as well as the flowers. I couldn't resist making another flower using elastic ribbon ☺.

I have just enjoyed a weekend with my parents celebrating their 51st wedding anniversary and so I have a bit of catching up to do and then hopefully I will be back with another page. 
Thank you so much for your kind comments and best wishes to you all.


2 comments:

Chloe said...

Lovely page! Love the hint of the sunburst!! Gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, the photos are fabulous.. such a cute LRRH!! love the colorful chevron papers for the rays!! great take on the sketch!!