I did this for the challenge of using washi tape and twine at Scrap Africa; a new challenge for me.
These photos are of Ella's first jumps on her new trampoline. They look a bit grainy but it's the netting of the trampoline which she really does need otherwise she would be the one to fall off. I have used washi tapes to create strips for a background to my photos.
I added twine behind my cluster of prima flowers and along the top of the background papers. This cute little chipboard banner is from October afternoon.
I did my journalling on the computer and backed it with some texture paint which I then stamped over top using a Kaiser craft background stamp.
It was good to do a page and try a new challenge. We are heading towards school holidays in a week so the dynamics will change again here at home. Hopefully I can squeeze another page in before the end of the month.

10 comments:
Wonderful page.... Those flowers & the texture ... Love it:):)
Beautiful page! Love the papers and elements
This looks lovely Elaine and I reckon trampolines are a wonderful thing for kids to go and have some fresh air and get rid of some energy!!
it's awesome!Great!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!
Thank you for playing along with the washi tape & twine challenge @ Scrap Africa :-D beautiful layout!
Love this, especially the splashes of black in your colourful page! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa, so glad you dropped by :)
I really enjoyed this page...for the creativity and also for seeing the little one be happy to be playing outside! How precious! Thank you for using a Scrap Africa challenge to use these photos!
Such a great page, with so many gorgeous details! Love the sweet photo's, banner and background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)
Beautiful page and great colour combo! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)
What a lovely layout and great use of the twine! thank you for joining us at Scrap africa, channa
Post a Comment