Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bush Masterchef

We start another month! And with it a new challenge at ARTastic for you to try.
This month the inspiration piece is by Mia Taninaka.
The criteria to go along with this piece is feather and/or wood.

And here is my interpretation:
A cute page showing my son's(on the left) and his friend's bush food. I have used some of the colours from the inspiration and have used twigs to frame the photo.  

 I love journalling on the computer and putting a border around it.

A close up of my twig border, I was surprised how nice it came up.

We would love to see your pages this month at ARTastic, it is always fun to see what people come up.

We have school holidays here in the west which is always nice. We plan little day trips for our holidays and some crafting time at home. Hope you enjoy your holidays if you have them too.

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a great take on the challenge.. and I hope you have some budding chefs when they grow up too!!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOOVE this...such a fun page & the pop of red & those trees....looks fab:):):)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Elaine what a lovely memory for you to capture. Your page is delightful!

Tone-Lill said...

A fantastic LO Elaine. I love the twigs used as a frame and it is so creative to use real wood. This is brilliant!!!

Jane said...

Love these boys - they look so pleased with themselves and your layout has a real earthy bush quality about it - great work.