I am back after busily shifting house, and cleaning the old house. We are settling in, and I have my craft space delegated (was before we bought the house☺) but I am waiting for my wonderful hubby to put in my craft desks so that I can unpack those boxes.
Today I have time to share with you my December DT work for ARTastic Challenge Blog. I slipped this one in before packing my craft up.
ARTastic has gone with something a bit different for December, using a wordle as inspiration so you can scrap anything based on one or more of these words,
So much choice and to scrap what this festive time of the year means to you. For us Christmas is about God's gift to us in His Son Jesus and we celebrate this gift together as a family. With December including summer holidays, it is very much a family centred month.
And so I scrapped our family photo and made my own wordle for what we look forward to this month.
A close up of my little banner and mason jar which was a sticker I backed onto some card first.
And my wordle using different rub ons, stickers and stamps. It was good fun and a great way to use left over stock.
We at ARTastic hope you have time to join in with our challenge this month, despite the business December brings.

2 comments:
Your layout looks wonderful.. love your wordie!! great family photo too.. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year too!
LOOOVE how you've used the words on the bg...works sooo well...goood on you:):):)
Post a Comment