This year I hope to join in some new challenges and I found this one and fell in love with it instantly. It's a mood board challenge from Jot magazine.
I knew what papers I wanted to use and that would fit in well with this challenge; one of my favourites Simple Stories-Summer Fresh. I also used stickers from the sticker die cuts. I have also stamped some hot air ballons, as well as some background stamping and added some daisies.
A denim pocket sticker and a paper flower I've added for dimension.
I can't resist adding texture paint, this time using a bubble background stamp. The denim border and hessian tag are also from the sticker sheet.
With a few more weeks in January I hope to tackle another challenge while keeping the kids occupied during their holidays☺.



5 comments:
Thanks for joining in my mood board Elaine. I love what you have created! The papers are perfect for this challenge and what a cutie in the photo.
Fantastic denim use and i'm swooning over your yummy polka dots and awesome use of mixed media.
Thanks again.
This looks great! Thanks for joining in on the mood board :-)
This looks wonderful.. those papers certainly are summery and your photo is fabulous too...
Oh man! That is just the cutest photo! Love this SS collection and its just perfect for your photo. Gorgeous layout!
Wishing you a wonderful 2014. :)
Post a Comment