Monday, February 10, 2014

JAI challenge #201

Hello there,

Sadly I had to make a card for a mother of 6 who has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I used the colours from the challenge at Just Add Ink. They were peaceful with a bit of brightness.
Hopefully this will brighten her day and encourage her to stay strong.

Also I would like to wish anyone who is going through illness or have loved ones unwell, all the very best.

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is a lovely card and I am sure your thoughts for her will be appreciated..

Anonymous said...

A very lovely card - I'm sure your friend will love it. Chantell JAI

Patrice said...

You've done a lovely job with this card Elaine and I'm sure your friend loves the touch of 'bright'. I love the butterflies and their significance!

Thank you for choosing your colour combo from the Just Add Ink challenge this week.

I do hope your friend and her family get through this as best possible.

Christine Blain said...

Elaine, this is really lovely. The balance of colour is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.