Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Little things

Hello and how are you?

I have completed a LO for the challenge at Once Upon A Sketch, using one of my favourite photos of my youngest. The challenge was using the following quote:



I have created my background by splattering ink drops on my page and then I used tags and I fussy cut hexagon paper to back the photo. I haven't done a banner for a while and I have missed making them, and so I just had to make one for this page using different punch shapes and buttons.



I love watching my children grow up and how they see the world individually, taking me with them as the chatter about their discoveries.  The fun part of being a Mum.

8 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Elaine this is such a fun layout and a very cute photo of your youngest and you are so right we have lost the ability to find joy in the simple little things. I love that you journalled in your own writing - makes it so much more special. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. Please remember to load your layout onto our OUAS FB page for another chance to win a prize.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl

Lizzy Hill said...

Have to agree with Val....& I love the photo...talk about capture a moment....the bright colours are YUM & your banner delish!! So glad you joined us at OUAS again this month:):)

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful in so many ways.. love your journalling about this precious photo..

Unknown said...

such a wonderful page!! Love the precious picture and all the adorable elements :)) thank you for joining us at OUAS:)

Unknown said...

such a wonderful page!! Love the precious picture and all the adorable elements :)) thank you for joining us at OUAS:)

Wilma Voermans said...

That picture.........so cute!! A lovely page with sweet details, thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

Наталья Шалыгина said...

Sweet lo! Sunny and fuN! Thank you so much for playing along with OUAS!

yyam said...

Such a fun and happy layout. Love how you took the colours from her outfit and extended them to the layout! That is one cute photo of your little one!