I couldn't help but join in the challenge at Let's Get Shabby this month. It's to be inspired by your favourite book. There is no question my favourite book is One Thousand Gifts, a book close to my heart. I have read this book but open it up every day for more encouragement in counting God's blessings all around us.
My page is of my precious girl, using the words from the book for my title,
Along with the words from the book I have used the colours as my inspiration. I love the feeling these colours give and felt they suited this photo perfectly.
These words have been an encouragement for me and I hope they will be for my daughter as well.
My cluster of photos and a cute little saying; and so true. Some of my flowers are from prima the others are homemade.
It was enjoyable doing this challenge and gave me a new view of this book.



8 comments:
Really beautiful. That sounds like a wonderful book..
Your page is gorgeous, Elaine. The colours look amazing and I love your little handmade flowers. A wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.
Well, I'd give you a prize! I think this is simply beautiful!!!! Looooove the colours & how you've used the flowers, too:):)
Your flowers are unique and beautiful. The whole work is stunning. I really like these colors:) This is just great inspiration cover.
Thank you for playing with Let`s Get Shabby.
Stunning Layout ...beautiful details...you've rocked this challenge Elaine...Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get shabby :)
So beautiful layout, lots of great details:)Beautiful are your hand-made flowers ...
Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby
Oh wow... what a beautiful book.. I love the way the hands cradle that nest... its so serene, and in turn you have created that same sense of emotion in your LO with such a beautiful photo, the flowers and touches of blue. Thanks for playing along with Shabby!
Stunning layout. Love the colours and flowers. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.
Post a Comment