Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Growing up

Hi there,

I gave my craft desk a good clean and it has inspired me to get busy scrapping again. I also find the last term of school brings a little bit less homework for the kids and so frees my nights up a bit. Hopefully my new energy and time will continue☺.
I have done a page for the sketch challenge at Scrap the Girls.

I enjoy sketch challenges cause they provide me with a good starting point. This sketch I reversed to suit my page.

My sister-in-law 'borrowed' my daughter for some photo shots, and never shy in front of the camera, my girl jumped at the idea.

I have used a transparency for this page. I had this bike one in my stash for ages, but like always was waiting for the right photo☺. For my papers I have chosen mostly from the paper range My Mind's eye-the sweetest thing.


Love these prima flowers, and they were perfect for my little cluster.


Hope you have enjoyed my page and thank you for your patience while I was uninspired☺


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Elaine I love your take on our sketch - the bike transparency is perfect ! Love the photo Thanks for playing at STG this months

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful model you have too! Enjoy it while you can, I found my girls get a bit narkey and don't want any photons taken when they are teenagers.. Selfies are a different story!!! Beautiful take on the sketch!

chilli pip said...

What a stunning photo and a beautiful layout

Anita Bownds said...

Beautiful layout and she is a cutie..thanks for joining us at scrap the girls..xx

Rikki Graziani said...

Amazing!!!!Thanks for playing along with STG's

Amanda said...

Love your flower cluster! Fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing at STG this month.

ros said...

gorgeous, pretty page. Love this. Thanks for playing along at STGs ♥