My page:
I wanted to try something new, and do a watercolour background. It was a fun way to make a background and my youngest girl thought so to, making sure she got some painting in of her own. I then misted and texture painted some butterflies to add to the background. For this page I have used the beautiful paper range Bo Bunny-Prairie Chic Collection.
A close up of my dainty little fence and a tag to go along with the Happy Girl inspiration.
Today is the last day of school for my children before their big summer break so it will be on and off for my scrapbooking over the next 6 weeks, as I enjoy my children at home.
4 comments:
Really pretty layout, love the background colors! I hope you have had a lovely Christmas,
Love this!!! Its so soft and elegant. Thanks for playing along with STG's
this is such a pretty paage Elaine. beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this month at STB ♥
oops STGs :)
Post a Comment