I'm enjoying every day down at the beach while my 2 youngest do swimming lessons and at night some scrapbooking time. I have done my page for the challenge at White with One which is combining with the challenge blog Sketchabilities.
The colour was placid blue along with this sketch:
I've used a photo from when my youngest was a bit smaller, but just as intrigued with everything :-).
I have misted my background using a stencil for some circle effects and used stitching to complete the circle embellishment. I have also done background stamping using a script stamp. I have different paper ranges for this page.
Some close ups of my embellishments
I love how the blues bring out the photo by contrasting with her pink shirt.
Summer holidays bring no routines, relaxed days and easy dinners, so I am enjoying this time of the year. I hope you are as well, weather you have winter or summer :-).

10 comments:
This looks wonderful.. I love that photo, and all the hearts!! Thanks for joining in with WW1 this month!
This is totally YUM! LOOOOVE those stitched circles.....& that cascade of hearts.......!!! MWAH:)
Love it! Totally gorgeous photo too! Thanks for joining us at WW1.
Am loving the sweet picture and all those hearts! Thank you for playing along with the Placid Blue challenge at White with 1!
This is amazing!!! Crushing on the stunning photo. Thanks for playing along with WW1
Just gorgeous, loving all those hearts on your page. Thanks for joining us this month at WW1 :)
All those gorgeous little hearts .. a simply stunning photo and layout! You have followed long so well with the sketch and the colour! Thanks for playing along with WW1 and sketchabilities this month.
I love your layout but I really love the Photo it is stunning.
Love the misting, such a gorgeous blue and the stitching, looks great to. Thanks for joining us at WW1 and Skechabilities this month
Such a great page - Thanks for playing along with WW1
Post a Comment