Hi there, today is Wednesday, my favourite day. It's the day I set aside for crafting all day ☺. I finished my page for the challenge at
Show Us your Stuff using this amazing mood board
Some photos aren't perfect but I have to scrapbook them because they show my children exactly as they are/were. This photo is one of them, my youngest was the most content child with her zebra teddy and always sat with her feet or legs crossed.
I have used modelling paste and mist for my butterflies and flowers. I wanted to keep the embellishments small and pretty to keep the page looking soft and femine.
My handmade embellishment, a mini flower bunting I crocheted. I like to put my other crafts onto my pages so the kids will also remember me through their pages☺.
Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday and thank you for popping past.
8 comments:
This looks lovely! That crocheted bunting looks so sweet!
Sweet, sweet layout. The photo is perfect, and your crocheted bunting is divine. Thanks for joining us at SUYS
Naw... so sweet!! love the crossed legs! Thanks for joining in at SUYS with your wonderful interpretation of the mood board :)
Your bunting is wonderful. I enjoy crocheting scrapping embellies too. Love the way you've captured this memory of your daughter's sweet quirks. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.
Elaine, this layout is so sweet! I adore that crocheted bunting you made (very clever!), and I love the fact you have scrapped this everyday moment. This is the sort of memory people love to look back on. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)
I love this! Yes - this photo totally needed to be scrapped! AND that crotchet flower bunting.... is AAAMMMAZINNNGGG! Thanks for joining in at Show Us Your Stuff!
wowzers.. I love the background .. the details and that photo... so special..
thank you for joining in at show us your stuff...
That is the cutest photo, and a totally gorgeous layout! This is a memory that would probably be forgotten without this page as a reminder. I love it! :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS!
Post a Comment