And a month of new scrapbooking fun☺.
My first page is my DT page for ARTastic, which uses a fun inspiration piece this month.
The criteria to go with this challenge is wood veneer and/or birds.
For my inspiration I went with the main colour of Aqua, like the bird along with pops of orange inspired from the bird's beak. The paper is from Kaiser Craft, background papers.
This beautiful flower was made by a friend. I used rub ons to add some words to my tag.
My wooden flower for the criteria and a homemade flower from a die cut. I have my cuttlebug set up all the time lately and I'm using it a lot more.
My cute little wooden butterfly and bird button, to add to the criteria.
Can't wait to get to some of the month's challenges and a big thank you for all the lovely comments last month on my pages. I had a good month scrapbooking but the comments I received added so much more. Thank you.

3 comments:
Super layout , I have that paper , and love the way that you have used it. Lovely photo as well .
Beautiful page again! That wooden pp bg is yum and I love the little touches like the bird and that wooden button. The look on your girl's face is classic....gorgeous!!!
Fantastic layout. Love the little bird
Mary
Post a Comment