Today I have a page to share with you using the wonderful sketch challenge from Sketchabilities.
How I have used the sketch; using a recent photo of my youngest,
I like the simplicity of the page I created using a few new goodies I purchased ☺. Cute little photo frame, ribbon flowers and a new misting stencil.
My embellishment cluster for the top of my page.
I haven't been much on the blog this month, but my girls are keeping me busy, needing help as they have found the fun of misting. The flu bug is taking us down one by one so there's no rest here as a mum. Today they were all back at school and the house was quiet again ☺.
Take care and happy scrapping.



6 comments:
Had an awful cold myself last week - so I feel for you!! This is a lovely page!! Isn't it FUN using new goodies?? Love that little banner tucked in there:)
Gorgeous layout! Lovely take on the sketch!
Wonderful layout!!
Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!!
Such a beautiful layout !!!
thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties.
Fantastic layout! I love all of the sweet embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.
Love the layers and the use of the frames.
Beautiful work
Mary
Post a Comment