Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Family

Hello,
I have been missing this month because I have been very busy with my other craft love of sewing. I actually had another page completed but didn't get it linked up in time so I'll save that one to show you later. Instead I have this page done for the challenge at Off the Rails which had this great mood board.

And my page using a family photo we had taken just a couple of weeks ago, on a day out.

I have used a Webster page for my background paper. This page was perfect for the colours of this mood board. I have picked up the orange and red for my main colours to back my photo. 

I wanted to create a bit of 3D on my page so I have used some paper flowers on top of the flowers printed on the paper. I also used a paper flower which my girls had fun making at a friend's house.

I have had a number of days feeling very flat with no energy, but hopefully I will get over it soon as there are some very nice challenges this month, that I would love to join in with☺.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous page Elaine. You did so well with the mood board colours. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Off the
Rails Scrapbooking. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! I have those papers, too. Hoarded them cos they are sooo lovely.....& the colours fit to a tee with our OTR challenge! The accordion flower is a beauty, too:):) So happy you got to join us at Off The Rails....hope you feel enthused soon to get even more scrappy!!!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

What a great page! I love that 3D affect with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking and hope to see some more challenges from you!

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely page!

Heather McMahon said...

Wonderful! I love the real family feel of this one!

Nicole Doiron said...

Love this layout - perfect take on the mood palette sentiment and colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

Candy Chelepy said...

Beautiful photo love your choice of paper love Websters

The Gov. said...

Wonderful page and thanks for joining us at Off The Rails! Love you take on the mood board challenge and the 3D flowers :)

Dolly B said...

I like the flower cluster in the corner and your colours that you have used
Mary

Sue Plumb said...

So pretty Elain! I love the addition of the flowers over the printed ones to give extra dimension, and such a beautiful family pic too! Thanks for playing along with us at OTR! :)