A sketch and an element guide using a bingo card.
I used the line with paper clip, Doily, Glitter, Journal card and metal,
I am trying to go through all my craft products, including when I sew, which is actually quite liberating☺︎. This sketch was perfect for using up some of my paper pads and the strips are from the top of the papers. My title is a die cut which I used with glitter paper.
Thank you for popping by and I'll see you soon as I have another layout I am just finishing☺︎.



9 comments:
Beautiful layout! Gorgeous photo!
Your layout is so beautiful, Elaine! I really like your photo and title. And your take on this challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!
Absolutely gorgeous page. Love the details, perfect stash, and awesome sketch take. WTG!!! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
Hi this layout is beautiful as is the photo, thank you so much for entering our challenge here at SCRAP OUR STASH x
Nice work. Such a pretty photo! Love the glittery title and the flowers and paper clips. Thanks for joining us @ SOS!!
What a pretty layout for such a amazing photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
What a lovely page and wonderful take on the sketch and tic tac toe board. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!
Clean and yet full of awesome bits and pieces...well done. Love the floral clusters! Kate (SOS)
Such a pretty layout. Love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.
Post a Comment