Monday, December 14, 2015

Girls

Hello,

Today I have a page for the challenge at Scrap Around The World. Sadly this will be their last challenge but I must say they are leaving with a beautiful bang with this mood board,

The page I created using so many of the inspirations, but mainly the beautiful berry colour,
 I used water colour paints for my background, painting first on an acrylic sheet and then pressing onto my paper. Did some background script stamping and then layered my photo several times. 

I love this doily die cut, so dainty and pretty. I cut out the arrows from white card and then water painted them in the same colour as I used for the background. The buntings are fussy cut from a paper pad and then I tied them with some string and a bow. A few gold sequins for a bit of bling!

I also like to thank Pinterest because I found beautiful pages for inspiration; so many creative and amazing people out there.
Thank you for popping by and hope to see you soon again.



5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautiful page.Elaine....I love the doilies here too - so delicate & those pink splashes on the bg are PERFECTION!!! I want to have a go at this...but time. That's the problem...!!!

Lilibleu said...


Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
Lydie Denis.

Arantzazu said...

Wonderful page!!!
Great work!tha kis for playing with us at SATW!
Xoxo

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

Fresh LO! I love it. Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

Galachko said...

Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing at SATW