Monday, January 4, 2016

Life Experiences

Hello and welcome to 2016. I'm happy to be back on the team for ARTastic this year and I'm looking forward to providing some inspiration for our challenges☺︎.
So to start off we have a beach painting for inspiration because in Australia, Summer means beach days for many people.
For your page we would love to see what Summer means to you.

Living in a small coastal town in Western Australia, we spend a lot of time at the beach. We have swimming beaches a walk up the road and surf beaches and coastal rocks to explore just a 20min drive away.
The page I created is made using a photo of my girls busy rock climbing and loving the outdoors.
I watercolored my background and used texture paint to create my triangles. I then traced with the same triangle stencil. 

 A little flower cluster and some fibres to embellish my page.

This cluster I created using doilies, wooden button, clothing tag and a tag made by stamping on a shipping tag.

I look forward to another year of scrapbooking myself and being inspired by other scrapbookers this year☺︎.

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

It's a beautiful page. We are SO blessed to live near water, I reckon! REALLY like that run of ribbons under the photo... GORGEOUS with that blue bloom. And of course, you KNOW I love those bg triangles:):)