Monday, September 12, 2016

Love for Fishing

Now that I have my computer back, I can post the page I made for the sketch challenge at Scrap The Girls this month.

My page;
I first splattered water colour paint on my background before using a flower stamp over top. Then to add a bit of texture I included texture paint chevrons.
I backed the photo with papers and homemade tags and embellished with a flower cluster☺︎.

Thanks for popping by.

6 comments:

Lucie Forte said...

That's a beautiful girly layout, i really love! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Anita Bownds said...

Fabulous page, thanks for joining us at scrap the girls this month..xx

Tambaramba said...

Cute layout and great photo. Thanks for playing along at STG

Tania B said...

This is such a pretty page!! Great moment documented. Thanks for playing along with us at STG!!

Krisy said...

This is a great page. I love the use of the tags. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls

Rikki Graziani said...

Love all your elements and how they work together. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls