Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Delight

Hello and thanks for popping by.
School holidays are finished here and the house is quiet during the day again. I'm not sure if I like it or not.
Today I have my DT page for ARTastic which is focusing on October being Breast Cancer month.
It was only last month that sadly we buried a dear lady of our church as the result of breast cancer :-( and I know there are many of you out there who have also been affected one way or another. It is good to be able to have a month to focus on these things.

The inspiration painting by Chris Noble, with the theme of pink,

The page I have created is around one of my favourite photos of my youngest,


I have done a small amount of water painting for the background and then inspired by the roses, I centred my page around some beautiful rose paper.  I added lots of pink elements, like tags and buttons and of course some pretty flowers.

This flower I crocheted using cotton. I love using my other crafts on my children's pages, so they have a little bit of me in their albums☺︎.

Hope you feel inspired and please feel welcome to head over to ARTastic and join in this beautiful challenge or simply enjoy what other talented people have created.

No comments: