I managed to get a page done this month. I just had to join in the challenge at 123 Scrapbook Challenge ; just managed to squeeze it in☺︎.
I love this photo of my 2 youngest girls. They can't do without each other and I enjoy scrapbooking their sisterly love. The love hearts I personally crocheted, it makes me happy to include my homemade embellishments, for the girls to see later in their albums.
Close up of the 3 criteria for this challenge, Love, White and Bling.
Thanks for popping by ☺︎


2 comments:
I love your photo of your two daughters. Your page is just stunning and I love the crocheted hearts you made. They are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.
This is really lovely, the photo is so sweet and love the crochet heart too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog for June!
Post a Comment