These photos share the special bond Amy has with her Grandad. When Grandad is around no-one else matters, it's beautiful. I did this LO for Once upon a Sketch. A friend introduced me to this challenge when we spent a craft day together yesterday. It's for the May 15th challenge.
I first painted the background using watered down ink.
I've had these 'rainy day' stickers forever. I first stuck them to chipboard and then cut them out to give them a bit more dimension. The flower my friend crocheted me, I love the colour.
Some more stickers, and another one of the tags I got with a scrapbook magazine.
Raindrops made out of rhinestones.
Here is the sketch, head over to Once Upon a Sketch to join in.
14 comments:
adorable photos and great details to match the rain theme!
THANKS for playing with us at Once Upon a Sketch!
This is so cute! Love the little embellies that you used!
Sweet layout....great take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
this is a very cute layout. Good luck for this challenge !
love it Elaine - those rain drops looks so effective - good work with this sketch.
Oh and what a precious bond that will be forever! Beautiful pictures and lovely colours. The background is indeed really well done. THANK YOU for playing along at OUAS!
Hi Elaine, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It's good to know I'm not the only one that has struggled with feeling comfortable creating LO's in your own personal style. You are completely right, your pages are to tell your own story and not someone elses. It took me a few weeks of shuffling around products I wasn't really into for hours on end to get it. I don't think you get the same creative buzz either when you are trying to force yourself to work with something you are not passionate about...
xoxox
Cool layout . Lovethe raindrops, and cute photos.
Great ide with the 'rainy day'stickers on chipboard.
Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!!
Nice page well done! Thanks for playing with us!
It looks so cute, specially the painted background and raindrops!!!
love the colours and such a fun layout, thanks for joining in with QUAS.
Carole xx
This is fabulously fun! I love the random bling which adds a wonderfully whimsical touch!
I just love your page...just a gorgeus LO!!!
I love the colors and specially the painted background!!!This is my first time in here and I just love evrything.I´m follower now.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Absolutely precious - grandads are such special people. Thanks for sharing and for joining in at OUAS
Post a Comment