My eldest daughter, Justine, inherited some good genes from me. She loves to create, whether out in the garden or doing craft of some sort. I scrapped some photos of her using the
June 123 challenge of:
COLOUR: BROWN
WORD: CREATE
TECHNIQUE: USING TAPE - DECORATIVE/MASKING
 |
| I chalked the background with brown to create a dirt look. My decorative tape is used as a border and to highlight my journalling. I had bought the big flower in a special and have been waiting to use it. I have also added some rub ons from American craft and doilies from Creative Bits. |
 |
| My beautiful big flower with 2 other paper flowers and a chipboard button. |
 |
I found this vintage tag among my things and added my new paper flowers. I love those parcels that come to my door.
Well I'm off to scrap some more and hopefully be back soon with some more LOs.
Happy crafting |
No comments:
Post a Comment