Thursday, June 30, 2011

Special Sisters


Justine my eldest has been a 2nd Mum to my youngest and will do anything for her. Wow it's easier when there's older siblings to help out even if it's just to hold them while I get things done. I did this LO for a new challenge for me over at The Scraproom blog.


 I have turned the sketch to suit the photos. I have backed the photos with Kaiser craft paper and plain white paper which I have stamped with a grid background stamp. I have used a ribbon with wire so I could pleat it to give it a bit of dimension. 

I crocheted some love heart embellishments to add to the LO. 

I have made my butterflies embellishments using stamp with scallop circles, 2 wooden butterfly buttons and a metal butterfly. I have stitched the the dashed lines of the butterfly. I love how it turned out.

I have had a busy week so scrapping didn't really happen, but I'm looking forward to a quiet week next week and new challenges coming out so till then, happy crafting.

No comments: