Thursday, July 21, 2011

Princess party

I have made a card. It feels like it's been such a long time but in the holidays they are a nice quick project rather then a LO.  I made this card for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #119.
I have water coloured in this magnolia stamp and paper pieced the cupcake. So cute.

A close up of my little cluster of embellishments. I like using the little paper roses, they can cluster together without taking too much space and along with other flowers they look so dainty.

I love the brightness( if it's a word) of the card and will have to save it for a cute little girl. My girl is turning 2 next week but I don't think the card will last in her hands. Little monkey!

Till next time, happy crafting.

4 comments:

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice image, d/p and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcakes Inspiration this week.
Zulma DT

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

SD92 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :) great job, as always :) xx Samantha

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! I really love this card - so super sweet and cute! You are so talented! I really hope you can play along with us at Stuff 2 Scrap this month - the challenge is right up your alley I think! :D