Monday, October 31, 2011

My craft space

Finally I have photos of my craft space.  Because it's upstairs I have been waiting for my husband to clean the windows, too high for me.
It's very nice and clean at the moment as well, so a good time to take photos.
This is my scrapbooking side, the bench comes out and then back in again like this on the other side for my sewing. Lots of room to move and a nice wide bench. I need it once I get scrapbooking!

The cupboard was built in already but I've swapped my kids toys for my stuff. Lots of containers and so far everything organized. I have another cupboard next to it for my stamps and also things I don't use regularly.

My little tins. I got them from the gardening section at the local discount store. Just right for my little tools and pens.

My ribbon pots. Finally I've got my ribbons in some order and stored. These were tea and coffee canisters, also from the discount store.

Now, the best bit, the view I have from my work space. Overlooking the vines of the vineyard we live on,

And the bush we literally have on our door step.  It's so peaceful crafting, with a view like this, I am very blessed.

No comments: