Saturday, November 19, 2011

Faith

I have some nieces and a nephew professing their faith in our LORD, in the church we attend and so I made cards for them. Some I have done for other challenges so they will be posted when needed. This card is for a niece. I made following the Sketch challenge at Just Add Ink.
Most of my papers are from Kaiser craft - Madame Boutique, a beautiful range. I distressed most of the edges and I didn't have the right colour flowers so I glimmer misted some white ones. Added a brown doily, some twine and wooden butterflies, and another card done.

5 comments:

Marelize said...

This is really gorgeous Elaine! The colours are beautiful together. I can't wait to see the other cards you've made.
Hope you have a great week.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a beautiful card, Elaine. I love the crocheted doily under the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Jodene said...

This is really lovely and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at JAI.

KimB said...

You've used those DSP patterns so well Elaine. And what a lovely mix of different textures too. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Ooh love the Butterfly buttons and lace. Lovely card Elaine.