I did this LO of Kyle chopping wood, he volunteers each time to do it but doesn't like doing any other chores around the house!
I have done this LO for the challenge over at November 123. The criteria is firstly to use grey, which is my background.
And secondly to use the word PLEASE which I have done in my journalling, it's a very big please too LOL! And thirdly to stamp with or on something different. I have stamped with a lego block, creating texture on my background and also on the edges of the paper. I'm really happy how it turned out.
I love distressing my papers and sometimes inking the edges. I have also added some rub ons and some other embellishments to complete my page.
2 comments:
THis is so cute & very 'boy' ~ love your journalling, too...came for a 'sticky' from 1,2,3:):)
oh yay! Love the stamping with a lego block idea! very clever!!! Thanks for playing at 123 - fantastic boy layout!!! xoxo Charmane
Post a Comment