Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quiet time

As promised, another LO I did the other day. This one is for Scrap the Girls, the challenge was to use:
PINK AS THE DOMINANT COLOUR
MULTIPLE PICS
POLKA DOTS
The rule at our house is that it's quiet time after dinner. This LO shows a very relaxed time, normally I'm running around finishing off the day because once the kids are in bed I like to sit down and it's me time. 

I have added some of my crocheting, a love heart and flower. I have also used a few tags and ribbon for embellishments. I have also cut another girl from the Kaiser craft paper - class '87. You will most likely see more in LOs to come because I love them.

At the top I added journalling using note paper which I inked the edges. I also stitched using my sew easy tool for cute love hearts. The flowers are from Stuff2scrap chipboard which inked with a sponge. I also sponged white in on my background card to add a bit of texture.

2 more LO in the making so hopefully I'll finish them soon. Till then happy crafting.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant layout! :)

Kerryn said...

You have added so many fun details to your page. Your crochet embellishments look fabulous! Thanks for playing at STG :).