Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas time

I am very late this year in doing Christmas cards. I normally make cards for all our family since we live away from them all.  I have decided to do a few for friends who live on the other side of Australia and make special cards wishing each of our family a blessed 2012. I made this Christmas card along with the challenge over at Just Add Ink which is a photo inspiration.

photo.JPG.jpg

I have used the colours and the bling from these pretty little bags.


I have used white Stampin up ink for my background leaf and then highlighted it with some rhinestones.
I have used the 4 colours although a lighter pink for my colours. I ripped and distressed the edges of the papers to give them more dimension.

Hopefully it will be received before Chritmas for our friends to enjoy.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Love that leaf stamped in white and the addition of those gorgeous little blingy bits. Lovely card Elaine, thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Mae's Cachet said...

I too like the leaf image stamped in white and your little bits of added bling! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.