Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Milk bottles

The challenge over at Lollipop Ladies this next fortnight is


milk+bottles+TLL+%2335.jpeg

Milk bottles with the extra challenge of mostly white.  Milk bottles are my absolute favourite and lucky for me, my kids are that keen on them so I'm allowed to have theirs when they have a lolly bag :).

My card for this challenge is for my niece.

I have embossed the background and added some doilies behind with some paper flowers. I love the elegant look of this card.
I have not been blogging much because I have been busy with my other craft love, sewing. Now that my patchwork wall hanging is finished, it's time for some more paper crafting.
Take care and we would love to see your creations over at Lollipop Ladies.

1 comment:

Kath Blommestein said...

Hi Elaine -Nice to meet you -
What lovely cards you have here.
Kathleen-