Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shy birthday girl

Ella my youngest wasn't too sure about all the attention from her siblings on her birthday and was very 'shy'. It was so cute.
I did this LO for the challenge over at Scrap the Girls which was to do a LO on a celebration.
The pattern papers I've used are from Simple Stories - Happy Days paper pad. I love how this range is away from the normal bright birthday papers. The more earthy colours suits the mood of the photo. I had fun making the bunch of balloons in the corner making them 3D and tying a bunch of twine from them.

My bunting using the stampin up punch. I love this punch.

This birthday chipboard is from Stuff 2 Scrap. I've inked the edges with chocolate chip ink. I have added  some flower brads. The shipping tag I stamped with a background stamp from Kaiser craft.

All being well, I'll post another LO tomorrow; yes I had an influx of scrapping.

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Great Birthday page.
The Balloons look great, very clever!
Thanks for playing along at STG.

Marisa said...

What an adorable birthday page Elaine, love the banner and the balloon cluster. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

Marelize said...

Beautiful layout Elaine. Love the layered banner. :)

Paula said...

Such a sweet photo! Brilliant party layout, love the bunch of balloons! :)