Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Summer

Every summer consists of 2 weeks vacational swimming lessons down at the beach which means full days of sun, swim and fun.
I have snuck this LO in for the Artastic Challenge. I had it ready but wasn't completely happy with it. I really wanted the collage photos to give the feel of the days we spent at the beach but it didn't look right when I went to post it, so I took it back to the craft desk and added little elements around the page. It was what it needed but only just in time for the deadline.
My 3 elements met are:
1.Palm trees or leaves - mine are on the pattern paper
2. Beach photos-done
3. 2 or 3 beach embellishments- I have stamped little beach huts onto chipboard, a canvas beach tag and some shells.

A cute canvas beach tag from Kaiser craft with some buttons and shells, finally have a use for the over supply of shells at our house ☺

A quick post from me tonight since it's after midnight and my bed is calling. Hopefully on the weekend I can finally post what I have been crafting in secret!!


6 comments:

Shazza said...

Great collage page Elaine. I love all your beachyphotos together and the canvas tag with the beach huts is divine :)

DebiJ said...

Oh I love your collage page Elaine! Such great photos & love your tag, string & embellies - just a perfect beachy page! Thank you for playing at ARTastic!

Chantelle said...

lots of fun beachy elements Elaine, a great page - thanks for playing along at ARTastic.

Mrs Rogers said...

What a lovely page you have created Elaine, so many beautiful photos of your children at the beach and a great mixture of embellishments to compliment them. Thanks for join in on this months ARTastic challenge.

Jane said...

Adding all your little bits and pieces has really lifted your layout Elaine - well done.

Helene Bogren said...

I love the feeling in your layout! Wonderful!!!