The challenge is centered around a painting, with the extra theme being food.
These 2 little girls love being together and think morning tea and lunch are grown up things to do together. It's very cute to watch. I have used the colours from the painting as my base colours.
I found some vintage tags, this being one of them, from Free Pretty Things for You. A website full of beautiful little things. For the journalling I used a paint pen. It was my first time using one and I love the effect it gives.
A close up off my bunting, love heart and stamped title.
I'm off to watch the Mary Poppins show tomorrow with my eldest daughter. We got tickets for her birthday and so I'm looking forward to a girls day out with her. I don't know how much I'll see my craft desk this month but hopefully a bit more.
6 comments:
Elaine! This is tooooo cute! Love the photo of the girls eating together! The bunting looks terrific!! I like the chalk board look of your page! Well done! Thanks for joining in ARTastic's challenge this month :)
Lovely page Elaine, love how you have put everything together on this page, the bunting is a great addition. Think the black board back ground is a great idea and really adds to the theme. Thanks for joining in on this ARTastic challenge.
It's a terrific layout Elaine - those little girls look like they are sharing big secrets over their plates of food.
Love the banner and the layering! Beautiful layout!!!
very cute picture - love how you've designed your page - thanks for joining in at ARTastic.
Ooooo I love your page Elaine..your rustic look with great embellies & layering & bunting & top photos. Thanks for playing along with us at ARTastic.
Post a Comment