Friday, November 2, 2012

Black and White

The challenge at The Lollipop Ladies this fortnight is aniseed rings; personally lollies I do not enjoy.

But I did enjoy the challenge of only using black and white. I took the opportunity to make a boys card with a grungy look. Any idea to make a male card has to be used since I struggle with these cards.
Some cool paper, grunge stamp background from Kaiser craft and a stamp from Stampin Up, perfect for boy cards.

I took a break last month from scrapping and concentrated on my sewing and house which I really enjoyed but hopefully I'll be back this month to post.  Tonight I have a crafting date with Justine. She is so excited, which is kinda cute to see.

Take care.

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Great card Elaine

Marelize said...

I think you've done a fantastic job Elaine! Your card is beautiful. :)