Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pineapples and triangles

Hi, I'm a bit late posting this but I have just spent yesterday and last night at the hospital because my eldest had her tonsils removed. Since she has to take it easy for a week or two it might be crafting time together. Any excuse ☺.

The Lollipop challenge at the moment is inspired by the pineapple lollies, YUM,with the criteria of triangles.

I have made a cute little bird card for this challenge. I water coloured in the bird and his house. My triangles are in the little bunting I've made in the pineapple colours.

We would love to see more entries for this challenge so head over as there is still a couple of days left to go.

4 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Ohhhhh love the pineapple ones!!! Love this card and hope your child feel better soon :)

mytawnyinspirations said...

What a bright, happy card. Love the colours... remind me of a candy shop! Cheers, Di

Marelize said...

Such a gorgeous fun card Elaine. Love the colours.
I missed you at the retreat this time. Looking forward to the next one already. :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card