I definitely have my mojo for scrapping back and so I have another page to share. It's been hot here in the west like everywhere else and so unfortunately it's been inside time except for the afternoon swim down at the dam. I'm not complaining when it comes to enough time to craft though.
I did a LO for the challenge at Bird is the Word using the word Whisper.
I scrapped a photo of my daughter Amy with her sweet smile. I have used a background paper I bought in a paper pack from a local discount store and then used papers from my scrap pile including backing cardboard from items I have bought.
A beautiful poem I found on the internet. I made up my own 3rd verse as the poem was pretty long as it went through each stage of life. This poem so suits Amy who loves our attention and shows her love in her trust and conversation. She is not a big one for coming up for cuddles and kisses but loves to talk!
Hope you are all staying cool and my thoughts are to those struggling with fires at the moment or who have loved ones affected. Prayers to you all.
4 comments:
Oh this is absolutely adorable Elaine.. I love the verses you have used and such a sweet photo.. a wonderful take on the BITW challenge.. thanks for joining in!! and take care in this heat.. tomorrow is gunna be nasty by the sound of the news tonight...
Don't you just love it when your mojo is on fire? You are certainly creating beautiful layouts Elaine! Love this one and great use of the word. :)
Hope your 2013 is everything you wish for.
Hi, beautiful page,thanks for joining in at BITW!!
love this page you've created - the big title looks great as well as your journalling. Cute picture too :)
Post a Comment