The challenge this month at Scrap the Boys is Monochramatic, Twine and Chipboard. I wasn't going to do blue but the photos lent themselves to that, so I went with it ☺.
I have used mainly plain paper but have added in some stamping, a tag and closed eyelets.
The arrows are chipboard which I have covered with some paper. This definition badge is from an etsy shop-The Greatest View. So many cute embellies.
We have had some rain every day for ages now which although doesn't help get the washing dry, is a good reason to stay inside an craft. I love sitting at my craft desk, listening to my daughter play and the rain dancing on the roof. Beautiful and cosy. I hope you are enjoying whatever season you are having☺.
4 comments:
Fab photos!! Great use of stamps and terrific layering!
xoxo
What a wonderful take on the challenge, love the photos, and we have had a cold spell here and it is going to get cold again in the morning.. better put another log on the fire me thinks!!
Great photos. Love all your stamping. Thanks for playing along at STB! :)
Great layout. I really love the distressed look you have given to the background papers. The layering and stamping give a different depth and dimension and look fabulous with the photos. Cheers, Di
Post a Comment